Top 8 Statistics Project Ideas
1. Analyzing the correlation between the amount of sleep students get and their grades.
2. Conducting a survey to determine whether there is a relationship between the use of technology and social skills.
3. Examining the effectiveness of different study techniques on test scores.
4. Investigating the relationship between student attendance and academic performance.
5. Analyzing the impact of extracurricular activities on student grades.
6. Investigating the effects of physical exercise on academic performance.
7. Analyzing the correlation between family income and academic performance.
8. Conducting a survey to determine the most popular career choices among high school students.
If you want to like more stories, click here.