1. This is a Debian-derived Linux distribution managed and funded by Offensive Security Ltd, designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. Which is this very famous OS majorly developed for Hackers and software testers?
2. Which OS based on Knoppix was rewritten by Kali Linux?
3. If DoS – Denial of Service
What is DDoS?
Answer: Distributed Denial of Service
4. The Tor dark web may be referred to as X, a reference to the network’s TLD suffix .onion and the traffic anonymization technique of onion routing. What is X?
5. If SSL – Secure Socket Layer
What does TLS stand for?
Answer: Transport Layer Security
6. _______ was the first personal computer virus?
Answer: Elk Cloner
7. Who is known as the inventor of computer virus defense techniques?
Answer: Fred Cohen
8. What is the name of the program created by Ray Tomlinson to move across the ARPANET and delete the self-replicating Creeper?
9. What does the acronym VIRUS stand for?
Answer: Vital Information Resource Under Siege
10. According to the worst password list of 2017 and 2018 which one ranks the top?